Cuplock scaffolding the most frequently used scaffolding in the project
Cuplock scaffold on the construction site, one of the most widely used, the most frequently used temporary facilities. The most common form of wooden scaffolding, bamboo scaffolding and steel pipe scaffold; There are several kinds of special use scaffolding as well as scaffold, mobile scaffold, suspension scaffold, etc. Each homework personnel to deal with the scaffold has certain understanding, and master a certain knowledge of the use and maintenance.
General provisions of scaffolding
(1) the scaffold shall be held by the special type of workers, in accordance with the approved construction scheme and measures of the erection; Upon the acceptance of the construction and use of the department, hang tags, just can use.
(2) cuplock scaffold erection flare path must have insulator or other insulating support; Height in more than 20 m, and is beyond the scope of lightning protection of scaffolding must establish a single lightning rod, lightning protection device must meet the safety requirements.
(3) the laid of cuplock scaffolding shall meet: spread, smooth, firm, no probe plate; Right by it should be a double row of rail; The corner (curved) should be staggered lap; Lap length should be greater than 2 cm, and building and structures of the surface of the vertical distance should be less than 20 cm; Scaffold board reinforcement measures should be taken after laid, prevent become warped.
(4) height in more than 30 m steel pipe scaffold and height in more than 15 m wood, bamboo scaffolding, should have the special design, can be positioned.
(5) the ends of the scaffold, root corner every 6 to 7 poling strut should be set up and bracing; The strut and bridging angle with the ground shall not be greater than 60,
TAG:   cuplock scaffolding